The International Business Bureau (IBB) is currently looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lagos / Abuja / Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service Representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2020.