Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading engineering and construction company in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the General Managing Director (GMD)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Close proximity is a must)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Executive Assistant would work closely with the General Managing Director, performing basic duties as answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Receive guests and clients on behalf of the GMD.
- Act as the point of contact between GMD and clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and messages.
- Manage the calendar of the GMD, book appointments, flights and schedule meetings for the GMD.
- Serve as a representative for the GMD as required.
- Attend corporate clients and executive meetings with the GMD and provide advice when necessary.
- Type, sort and distribute documents appropriately.
- File and organize documents within the office of the GMD efficiently.
- Ensure at all times the neatness, tidiness and organization of the office of the GMD.
- Manage expenses within the office of the GMD.
- Dispatch memos to various offices in the organization of behalf of the CEO.
- Remain courteous and cordial to all internal and external customers.
- Ensure customers responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Administration and other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Preferably Male.
- Proficient use of MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of Office equipment.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2020.