- Company: ASC Nigeria Limited (Onstream Group)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Development Engineer – E&I
- To assist, coordinate and lead improvement initiatives in the delivery of pre-DG3 opportunities across the Electrical and Instrumentation asset rejuvenation and growth portfolio.
- To assist in developing credible solutions that take full advantage of competitive scoping methodologies with minimum disruption to existing production.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist, monitor and manage the delivery of improvement opportunities across the rejuvenation portfolio while ensuring technical requirements, competitive scoping and cost efficiency of the portfolio of opportunities; and minimizing disruption to on-going operations, impact on people and the environment
- Support the delivery of rejuvenation projects derived from the various disciplines master plans, by organizing technical discipline engineering analysis of viable options to arrive at engineering solutions reviewed by the Client’s Technical Authorities and Technical Advisers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive roadmaps and coordinate the execution of fully integrated technical work plan and management systems for some of the opportunities, inclusive of all contributions irrespective of disciplines.
- Responsible for technical deliverables of pre-Decision Gate 3 (pre-DG-3) for assigned projects. Responsible for key project deliverables, including PCAP, Risk Register and Management Plan, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, Impact Assessment, Project Schedule and Cost Estimate to support the project to Define Phase. Delivers credible/technically sound (screening level) development concept ensuring integration of the full TECOP spectrum of risk and uncertainty into the preparation of cost, schedule and resources estimates.
- Ensure follow-up actions resulting from reviews and pre-DG-3 approvals are properly closed out
- Coordinates Assurance Review Process including setting-up Peer Assists TRs, VARs for the various project phases until Decision Gate 3 (DG3).
- Ensures key study deliverables and key project decisions are properly documented, signed off, and retained; Identify: PIN, cost estimate & schedule; Assess: premise document and feasibility report; Select: Project execution strategy and Basis for Design.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- University-level degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or other Engineering / Science discipline.
- Minimum 8 years post-graduation experience in a combination of engineering design, construction, project management, LNG Operations and Technology assignments.
- Some understanding of Reliability Engineering will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years should have been spent in a similar position in the oil and gas industry.
- Ability to interface with Engineering, Assets, Operations, Maintenance, Technology and HSE are critical.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Include the position applying for in the subject of your email. Note
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).