- Company: ASC Nigeria Limited (Onstream Group)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Developer – Web APP / UX Designer Digital
- Build the capability needed to collaborate, build, deploy and sustain value effectively in our unique agile culture.
- Envisioning the direction and executing the core user experience (UI and UX) design elements in the digital portfolio.
- Leading delivery of Digital design delivery, design operations and shaping the design culture in the Company.
- Ensure a focus on creating a world-class user experience and apply best in class design principles to realize transformational business value across the global digital portfolio.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understands fluently the overall technology portfolio. Collaborates with digital Chief Product Owners, Initiative Product Owners and regional and functional stakeholders to understand their digital product roadmaps and requirements.
- Defines company’s direction for UI and UX and ensures tight integration into the roadmaps to deliver world-class innovative customer-centric user experiences.
- Steers, and is accountable for cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet requirements – including design specification documents, user flows, wire frames, prototypes, etc.
- Drives company’s end user experience design from an end-to-end perspective, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes, and validation across multiple products and areas.
- Leads and steers building an enterprise-wide community of practice, providing guidance on UX and UI design to realize the vision. Coach company professionals (non-designers) to deepen understanding of Design Thinking methods and user centered practices.
- Gains support for the UI/UX vision and direction from senior functions, regions, digital and other technical leadership as well as from senior technical experts.
- Provides direction, manages performance, coaches and mentors Lead Designers in providing engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Oversees and monitors all user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, surveys, A/B testing and task analysis as well as facilitates workshops with senior stakeholders and end users.
- Defines the experience strategy by facilitating work sessions and opportunity workshops with product teams and users to articulate key design goals, plans and requirements
- Audits the landscape competitively and comparatively for inspiration as well as design ideas that can be utilized in the current design process
- Leads and monitors the overall BP user experience and product design efforts for the team, ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service and product development
- Manages interfaces with Upstream Technology Teams, IT&S Teams and external partners and vendors to position BP as an informed buyer in the space of digitization.
- Tracking digital and design trends for inspiration as well as design ideas that can improve solutions and working processes.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Include the position applying for in the subject of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).