Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation.
Nocturnus security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs. Hence, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and execute strategies to improve the reliability and security of IT projects
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Spearhead vulnerability audits, forensic investigations and mitigation procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
- Manage a diverse team of security administrators, analysts and IT professionals
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management, programmers, risk assessment staff and auditors
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols and procedures
- Ensure compliance regarding staff security and clearance
- Assess, test and select new security products and technologies
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues
- Must be above 30 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Security studies or other related fields.
- Ex-Service personnel is an added advantage
- Advanced degree in security studies is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant roles
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to:
using the “Job title” as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit a hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 4 Odienna Close,
Off Libreville Street, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.For more enquiry, please call: 09050126891.