- Company: Armorsil West Africa
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree/Diploma in Civil/Chemical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- 10 years’ experience at managerial level within the construction chemical industry
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local languages.
- Excellent Communication, Organizational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Technical Support Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria, Ghana & Ivory coast) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Customers.
- Coordinating any technical forums and presentations within the country
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database and develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Executes tactical action plans as set by the department
- Work with Managers and internal teams to convert identified business opportunities and achieve targeted business goals
- Provides technical expertise to the company offered technology, tools, and on customer technical- related business needs.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities
- Gather accurate information on competition activities on regular basis and produce Market share report on a quarterly basis
- Any other assigned duties.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.