Royal Power was first established in 1997 as a service company specializing in the installation of solar panels and power inverters for home use. In late 1999, the first corporate office was opened with the primary business activity of importing power inverters ranging from modified sine wave to pure sine wave inverters for the purpose of selling to distributors. In early 2002, Royal Power offered its wide variety of products to the public market for the first time.
We’ve been selected by many government agencies, local municipalities and large corporations to provide alternative energy solutions to. As a leading innovator in the power inverter industry, we are constantly striving to improve our products with the latest technology and features available. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Description / Responsibilities
- SNMP / Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, troubleshooting and provision of LAN / WAN operations
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet access on systems, employee mails and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office every day
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of company computers, network infrastructure and peripherals
- Any other related assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th November, 2020.