RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value-Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors.
RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Oregun, Lagos
- The Office Assistant is responsible for providing routine office assistance to the OFFICE project and field office staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain general office systems including filing; coordinating timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing faxes; and’ photocopying.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to vendors.
- Assisting field staff with personal requests related to banking, medical appointments, and other such activities that are difficult to conduct from the field.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum O’Level Certificate of Secondary Education, an A level or OND qualification from a recognized Institution preferred.
- Experience working in an office, preferably an NGO environment or international donor organization/project
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, typing and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter + your Resume with the position you’re applying for as Email Subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Note: English fluency (oral and written) and fluency in local language/dialect will be an added advantage. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted