- Company: PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical Company requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- The National Sales Manager shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the Sales & Marketing Unit and is responsible for developing sales strategies and managing sales team in order to achieve set sales goals, targets and revenue.
- Revenue generation and market share growth.
- Developing strategies, planning, direction, implementation and the evaluation of marketing programs for the organisation.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive annual marketing plan/strategy (with tactical outcomes and timelines) as an integrated part of the business plan by optimizing and strengthening the existing commercial models, as well as exploring new means to reach out to the market in order to meet annual business targets.
- Propose marketing initiatives to be implemented throughout the year to support business goals.
- Develop and manage a systematic approach to implementing and tracking marketing projects for the organisation.
- B. Pharm and relevant post graduate degree and/or professional certifications.
- Over 10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the Healthcare Industry.
- Takes responsibility for decision-making and efficient resource management, and holds team and partners accountable for delivery of their responsibilities by delegating effectively, affording staff professional autonomy, providing the necessary development (information) to improve performance, and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
- Future orientated, strategic and global thinker.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.