- Company: ASC Nigeria Limited (Onstream Group)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Portfolio Analyst
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the day-to-day operation and administration of the processes, tools and resources for the portfolio management processes throughout the portfolio funnel from Assess to Execute Phases
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all portfolio management records keeping and archiving
- Initiates and coordinates all portfolio analysis activities (including for Project Prioritization, FTE planning, Value and Portfolio Risk Analysis) and reports accordingly to the Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating the various forums / sessions for all events in the portfolio annual calendar
- Updates and ensures the accuracy of the portfolio management templates, forms, checklists etc. required for the performance of all the portfolio management activities
- Acts as the secretary to the portfolio Decision Review Board (DRB) and ensures accuracy and completeness of portfolio related submissions (including reports) to the portfolio DRB.
- Prepares periodic portfolio performance / status reports for the Portfolio Manager and Portfolio Sponsor.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate portfolio database, in collaboration with Portfolio Leads
- Maintains a Five-year CAPEX demand forecast
- Maintains a Five-year FTE demand forecast
- Responsible for managing the Portfolio Planning Calendar and all the portfolio management events.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University Degree in Engineering, Statistics or Economics.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience in Project Services or Project Management roles with at least 5 years experience on Brownfield Portfolio projects.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Include the position you are applying for in the subject of your e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to lead outright disqualification of such candidate(s).