Lead, Business and Custom Applications
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Lead, Business and Custom Applications.
- The successful candidate will lead the team in developing custom aplications for enterprise systems.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Participating in design and architecture sessions with key business users, gathering and documenting business processes and requirements for the system
- Advising business users on best practices for Microsoft Dynamics 365, development, or integration processes
- Building and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 forms, views, dashboards, workflows, and Dynamics Portals
- Experience with Microsoft 365 CDS PowerApps model, automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate
- Working with internal support members to resolve technical issues with servers, ETL packages, SQL, SSRS and other related technologies to the internal DYNAMICS 365 system
- Support of the application including fixing application issues.
Successful Candidate Must Be:
- Proficiency in business consulting and / or operational leadership experience.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience in leading of Information Technology Professionals
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or relevant field
- Strong written communications especially related to articulating technical specifications
- 6-8 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / DYNAMICS 365 XRM projects
- Experience with DYNAMICS 365 API, REST / ODATA and SOAP endpoints
- Knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics 365 solutions including SharePoint, Mobility
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, source control, DYNAMICS 365 SDK
- Microsoft Certifications on Dynamics 365 CE / CRM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online