Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform tasks relating to the maintenance of a healthy, clean and safe environment for the process of Juvenile Production & Husbandry.
- Perform fish breeding activities such as broodstock management, eggs and testes collection, fertilisation and incubation of eggs.
- Carry out fish rearing activities such as water quality management, feeding, grading, sampling, handling, and transferring of fish to relevant tanks.
- Monitor the health of fish, based on feeding and general behaviour. Interpret environmental parameters, analyse and dispose of mortalities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1-year work experience.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification in Fisheries.
- Previous experience with Catfish Farming would give an added advantage.
- Farm location is Epe, Lagos. Prospective candidates must be willing to work and relocate to Epe.
23rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the role applied for “Hatchery Technician” as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Epe, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND