Fashion Brand Strategist
Job Type: Full Time
- Increase product sales and market share.
- Implement business strategies that resonate with the target market and Company productivity and efficiency.
- Implement a brand strategy, including the setting of style guides.
- Conduct periodic quantitative research for brand products, analyse same and Recommend improvements where needed.
- Research the consumer markets, monitor market trends and identify potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs.
- Generate names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours etc.
- Develop and implement strategies and marketing campaigns across prints,
- Broadcast on online platforms to ensure that products meet customer needs.
- Develop yearly and seasonal marketing programs for every oversees and Regional distribution channels, managing events such as product launches, Exhibitions and photoshoots.
- Meet with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
- Continually assess the alignment to of the brand to the company strategic objectives.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 – 5 years experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
17th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.