Elephant Group Plc is an Agric business company with portfolios in Agro-commodities such as Rice, Cassava and Maize value chains as well as export commodity crops such as soybean, Sesame and cashew. We are recruiting for an experienced and competent professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Project
Job Type: Full Time
- This position is based in Lagos State, Nigeria, however, successful candidate will be required to travel to various sites/locations and outside the country where the Group has its operations.
Overall supervision of the company’s various:
- Rice Mills,
- Cassava factories’ projects
- Out growers’ programs across Nigeria;
- Fertilizer blending Plants
- Other medium and long term programs that might come up.
- Candidates will be required to contribute to the strategic development of the Group, represent the Group in different fora and make presentations in conferences and seminars.
- Successful Candidate will also be required to train junior staff in some essentials of Agriculture value chain as it relates to the company’s programs on production and processing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidate must be very experienced with a minimum of a Master’s Degree program in Agriculture with no less than 10 years post qualification. A Doctoral degree /MBA will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be very knowledgeable in Nigerian Agriculture value chain, policies and with global outlook.
- Candidate must have a network of Professional contacts and maintain a good inter-personal relationship.
- Candidate must be good in Human Management, fluent and confident. He/she must understand the Public Service both at the Federal and state levels.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th November, 2020.Note: Successful candidate will report directly to the Executive Director and the Group Managing Director.