Location: Ojo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transporting staff from bus-stop of residence to office and vice versa on daily basis.
- Transporting staff from bus-stop of residence to a defined market during marketing storm days and vice versa
- Transporting staff and prospects / clients from defined bus-stop to property site / locations and vice versa from time to time
- Transporting management staff from defined location / residence per time to place of business meetings and vice versa as may be directed
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients / prospects in a professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses etc
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO, OND qualification
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
N25,000 – N40,000 monthly
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more Inquiry call: 08132758384, 09082997007
- Location Ojo, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 – 50,000
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification SSCE
Note:For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferrably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!