Job Code: LPT / DM004
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing operations including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Manage Company website SEO and work towards improving ranking.
- Drive online sales
- Work closely with the Sales team to increase sales.
- Proffer innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee digital promotion & projects.
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Blog bi-weekly about our products and services
- Plan and manage and improve our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Report weekly to Sales Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising industry
- Solid understanding of Marketing, SEO’s and paid Digital Adverts is required.
- Graphic Design & Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio)
- Willingness to work full time (No remote working)
- Website Management and design is a plus
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Preferred Location: Ikeja and its Environs
N70,000.00 + Commission monthly + other benefits.
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the email subject
Note: Applications without the Job Code will be ignored.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 – 100,000
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Note:For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferrably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!