Chartwell Securities Limited – A company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
N700,000 – N1,200,000 Annually
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND, Master’s Degree / NCE / OND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- N650,000 – N900,000 annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th November, 2020.