CCETC OGUA Energy Limited is a company into power production; clean energy generation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ologbo Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Maintain and oversee accounting procedures and processes and ensure compliance with IFRS in presentation of statutory reports periodically (monthly, quarterly and annually) analysts.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Research and proffer more efficient reporting methods in line with the statutory regulations and modern trends
- Develop and maintain financial database that will reinforce confidentiality and efficiency.
- Liaise with tax consultants, external and internal auditor as well as other regulators during periodic audit of management accounts towards meeting statutory requirements.
- Advise management on its financial health and on other financial matters
- Liaise with other personnel in the finance & accounting department towards executing project accounting, inter-company transactions management and preparation of project accounts.
- Take responsibility for budgetary controls and forecast preparation, actual and budget variance analysis by strategic business units with recommendations to guide management decisions, balance sheet item (accrual, prepayment, deferred income) budgeting.
- Compute taxes, audit and prepare tax returns
- File tax returns and process tax clearance
- Audit financial transactions and record
Candidate should possess the following:
- A university Degree in Accounting (B.Sc. Accounting) and MUST possess professionally recognized certification e.g. ACCA, ICAN etc. An MBA in financial management or accounting will be an added advantage.
- A minimum post NYSC work experience of 5 years. Work experience in the power industry will be of great advantage.
- Must be FIRS compliant
- A minimum of 5 years working experience whose work responsibility covers, PAYE, tax computation, audit and filing; account payables and receivables, bank reconciliation statements, preparation of financial statement, P&L accounting, payroll, management accounting etc.
- Must be between the ages of 30-40 years old
- N100,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Note: Candidate must reside around Edo State and be willing to relocate as assigned