- Company: Tesmark Engineering Service Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Tesmark Engineering is one of world-leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our culture is built on mutual experience and knowledge-sharing, the innovative participation of all our employees and a strong focus on our customers.
Our products and services include compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. The products are sold and rented under different brands through a worldwide sales and services network. Tesmark Engineering has more than 5 years of experience of innovating for sustainable productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an engineering company, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
Qualification / Requirements
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Economics or relevant field
- 8-10 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role (Minimum of 8 year)
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel & power point)
- Market knowledge
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Preferably a female within age 35 – 45years.
- Excellent documentation skill.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as subject of the email.