Business Development Executive
Our client is a business consulting firm in partnership with one of the leading American-based multi-level marketing company, in Nigeria.
We are looking for young dynamic individuals;
– who can work in a fast-paced environment.
– who are result-oriented.
– who can work as team leaders and an effective team players.
-with excellent communication skill (fluent in English and at least, one native Nigerian Language)
We are looking to bring on board a Business Development Executive who is ready to build a business.
– Work in-line with company’s vision and mission to achieve set goals
– Conduct market research, identify needs and potential customers and achieve result.
– Develop and sustain close relationships with staff across all departments
– Manage multiple tasks with little or no supervision
– Answer to customer questions and and needs whilst maintaining a professional disposition.
– Preparing cost-effective analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable alternative.
– Analyzing competitions and determining product future; benefit and downside.
– OND/HND/Degree in any Business and Marketing related discipline.
– Exceptional communication skill (Oral and writing) (Individual must be persuasive and knowledgeable as regards industry best practices
– Problem solving skills.
• Monetary Reward System
Our workforce are entitled to profit sharing plans -10%
• Non Monetary Reward
– Top performers are awarded monthly, certificate of performance with access to free professional training with certificate
-Health related corporate discounts to support members of their family.
-On monthly basis, we run STAFF RECOGNITION PROGRAMS where our workforce get monthly incentives ranging from food items to household appliances
There is never a better time to work with us.
30th, October, 2020.
How To Apply
send your CV to email@example.com
NOTE : ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET AND SHOULD BE READY TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A BUSINESS
- Location Pythagoras college pen cinema, Agege, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 – 150,000
- Experience Level Entry Level
Note:For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferrably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!Apply for this job