Atlantic Hall School is a co-educational full boarding secondary school set in extensive and beautiful grounds in Poka, Epe, a safe rural setting close to the Atlantic Ocean. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The primary responsibility of the HR Officer is to assist in executing day-to-day human resources activities.
- Assist the HR Manager to prepare manpower and recruitment schedules
- Conduct first level sorting/filtering of CV’s in line with minimum job requirements
- Send interview notice to candidates and follow up
- Assist in preparing job adverts for placement
- Liaise with staff to obtain necessary documentation for confirmation e.g. references etc.
- Notify and follow-up with HODs to ensure necessary documentation regarding confirmation are done
- Assist in providing reports on payroll input and ensure timely processing and remittance of all payroll related deductions e.g. PAYE pension contributions, etc.
- Assist in resolving staff issues / enquiries
- Prepare and submit periodic activity / management reports to the HR Manager
- Prepare interview documents, training schedules, and provide logistics support to ensure smooth implementation
- Assist in the orientation/on-boarding process, set-up new hires i.e. assign computer systems, uniforms, issuance of ID and complimentary cards, keep track of staff birthdays, coordination of meal tickets, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate employee data and information on the staff database, leave data, training. and ensure timely processing of staff confirmation, in line with established policy:
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Qualification, Experience, Skills And Competencies
- First degree or its equivalent preferably in administration, management or social sciences.
- ACIPM Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Attention to details, organization and problem solving skills
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- High sense of commitment, responsibility andaccountability
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good crisis management skills
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to manage priorities and function effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team and within established timeframes.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 28th October, 2020.