Aldelia is a world-leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients needs at all levels.
We offer highly targeted services to blue-chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager / Stock Accountant
- Optimize inventory control procedures and achieve uniformed and synchronized reporting across all school store locations
- Implement processes and controls to ensure accuracy of data and timely reporting across several different store locations
- Ensure regular reconciliation and synchronization of inventory information in accounting records
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory reports
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Manage & train the store employees across all campuses and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report and make recommendations to senior management on stock levels and quality, policy changes and other areas of improvement etc.
- Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of periodic stock count exercises
- Ensure adequacy of store management policies and practices at all locations
- Determine and maintain EOQ per SKU to avoid insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of inventory valuation
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 8th November, 2020.