Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the guests have best possible experience by trouble-shooting and resolving all billing-related disputes.
- Represents the finance department on the daily department heads meeting with the general manager.
- Manage all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget.
- Calculate and distribute wages and salaries.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Prepare financial statements and debtors’ listings.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Providing direction to the night audit team so as to ensure proper revenue reporting.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- If any imbalance or difference found on the ledger then co-ordinate with thePMSteam to resolving the same.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software likeProperty Management systems(PMS), Point of Sale (POS) andSPAsoftware’s.
- Ensure that all statutory details (PAN, TAX NO, Company Registration no. Etc.) are displayed on the guestinvoicesandbills.
- Bills A / R accounts daily and send the same to guest along with the supporting bills and statements.
- Follows up on any accounts within 3 days to ensure customer has received the invoice and does not have any questions.
- Review the Accounts Receivable (A / R)Ageingreports on a daily basis.
- Follow up 30 days after the initial billing if payment has not been received.
- Check customers credit ratings and Flag accounts as ‘Black listed’ for long outstanding or defaulter accounts.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit.
- Providing direction and training to hotel operational team in areas related to finance, financial reports, internal controls, labour management, payroll, etc.
- Effectively manage the accounting team through respectful communication, clear expectations, relevant training, productivecoaching, regular meetings, and appropriate performance management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Note:For email based Applications. To ensure you get a response from the Employer, kindly use an Email client preferrably ‘Gmail’, then follow the instructions in the ‘How to Apply’ section above. Good Luck!