- Company: Academic Networking
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Academic Networking is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Lead and direct teams, ensuring they are up to date with the latest developments in the ICT industry.
- Liaise with sizeable schools, Organizations, and individuals to promote the success of company’s activities.
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advancements in the field.
- Providing leadership for all Tertiary Institutions and independent Academies like Covenant University, Landmark University, Prime Innovation, Crawford University, FUTA, NIIT and all Independent Academies.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Seek for businesses in fields of Fixed Network system such as IP, Optical or DSL, XPON etc. and fields of Carrier software and Core Network, including BSS, IPTV, VAS, IT including storage & server & Cloud Computing, PSTN, NGN, IMS, VoLTE, CS, DRA, STP, etc;
- First degree in IT or IT related discipline
- 4-7 years’ experience managing enterprise’s, Finances, Operations, and strategies.
- Professional certification in Management or ICT related courses
- CCNA is an added advantage.
Gross Pay: N250K
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using “Academic Manager” as the subject of the email.